FYAT FYAT

Heheh

now this short is an NG classic. Great job, man!

Epic Beard Man Epic Beard Man

wow so that was the reason.

And Happy Harry... That pic rocks.

John of War John of War

hehe nice!

Great to see your frontpage parody bit characters in a proper flash animation XD

Oh btw, John totally looks like Steve Carrell XD

The Sea The Sea

now that was, my friend...

the valtz of pure sickness and pure imagination.

It's Great To Be A Pirate It's Great To Be A Pirate

nice flash! but...

pirates drink rum ;)

Blizzconned Blizzconned

great animation! but..

I dont think Blizzard worths enough to kill for a convention ticket, why does it require a ticket anyway? meh, greedy Norse mythology worshipping potential nazis :P

brazilian folklore collab brazilian folklore collab

haha nice idea!

Making flash of Brasilian folklore.. and making it in a humorous way.. who could think of that? 5 points for this. Most of the flashes were quality, so 4 points for that and this makes 9.

Siren -the first flash- belongs to Greek mythology though.

How the Swine Flu Started How the Swine Flu Started

wow dude!

from "killing spree" to those quality comedies! Especially loved the reactions part. You ve really changed a lot! the animations in those mindlessly violent stick series was awesome, tho.

Maybe gotta combine your talent at drawing and talent at animation eh? I know it s hard but... try anyway :)

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

wow that was a bit..

..too offensive to me! I mean, I envy popularity of kirbopher and I don't like the way he gained it by.. well.. imitating Egoraptor; but well this was a bit too offensive :P

But hey, screw it! This collab satisfied my enviance already, there were GREAT animations and horible animations that made horrible for purpose. so yeah, 10/10, 5/5!!

Scrotum 1 Scrotum 1

hell yeah first submie of portal!!

And it looks great for its time.